Diana Rini, Owner
Diana is a fitness consultant, NPC National Physique Committee judge, competition prep coach, certified personal trainer, and Group Fitness Instructor.
Some of Diana's certifications include:
- Certified Personal Trainer,The American Council onExercise (ACE)
- Lifestyle and Weight Management Consultant,ACE
- Older Adult Fitness Instructor, American Institute of Fitness Educators(AIFE)
- REIKI Master, Usui
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise Leader, The Arthritis Foundation
- CPR Instructor, The American Heart Association
- Kickbox Group InstructorCertification, TurboKick
- Group Barbell Instructor, Fitour
- Bachelor's Degree, Indiana University
- NPC National Figure Competitor in NPC, OCB, and other fitness organizations.
Chuck Rini, Owner
Chuck's career as a paramedic spans over 30 years delivering pre-hospital emergency care for the City of Cleveland Emergency Medical Service (EMS), currently as Commander of Operations and Field Training Officer at Cleveland EMS. He has received numerous awards and medals for outstanding service, including:
- A two-time recipient of the Medal of Valor from the Cleveland Rotary Club;
- The Michael R. White Life Savers Award
- The Silver and Gold Medal from the Cleveland Police Department.
- Community service awards from the Ohio Governor, CountyCommissioners, the U. S. Senate,and the U. S. Congress.
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- YMCA RAPS Style Body Training
- CPR/AED Heartsaver
Not only is Tracey is a great instructor, she's a great success story, slimming down from a size 20. She became so hooked on fitness that she decided to become an instructor to encourage people that they could also achieve success! Tracey's own history puts her clients at ease to know that she can understand and empathize with their struggles. Tracey loves teaching group fitness classes and working individually with clients. She specializes in core work on the stability ball, strength training, and flexibility.
Lissa Farkas, certified yoga instructor
Lisa Fleming, certified in yoga, reikki, and several mind/body techniques.
Nancy Giannetti, certified in group fitness, Pilates, and spinning
Sam Jackson, certified in yoga, group fitness, and spinning.
Wil Johnson, boxing and bootcamp instructor.
Lisa Miller, certified in yoga, reikki, and deep stretch.
Cahty Picozzi, certified in Yoga and owner of One Tree Yoga in Euclid
Dana Rini, certified in group fitness, spinning, and bootcamp.
Lyndy Rutkowski, certified yoga instructor
Dennis Simmons, certified in group fitness, step, and core.
Laura VonSeggern, certified in Zumba Fitness